Monday, September 17, 2007

Darkly Envious


Dark Envy
Originally uploaded by craftytails
Ah, yes. Another in a long line of blurry photos appears in my journal like magic. I blame gremlins because I don't feel like blaming myself this particular evening. I felt the need to share the picture, since this is one of the last skeins from the Dyeabolical Yarns "Alter Ego" series. I missed out on the Blue Beetle colorway, so I refused to let this one pass me by.

The Central Park Hoodie is slowly crawling along, and I am finally reaching the point where most of my projects come to an abrupt hiatus. Finishing is turning into my Achilles heel, which comes as a slight shock. This, from the same person who painstakingly hand-sewed plush toys for a year. It wouldn't be so bad if I could find a good tutorial on shoulder seams. I have managed to locate instructions, but none that cover the scary "shaped" shoulders where stitches are bound off in different increments. Bah!

No comments: