Thursday, February 14, 2008

Slipped


Blue Hands Fibers - Slipped
Originally uploaded by craftytails
Sure, I'll admit it. I received a gift certificate to Webs, so I bought yarn. I know I have been stash-busting lately, but a few sweater projects called to me; the discount was great; I didn't have lunch that day; I had a flat tire; my bunny was shedding, etcetera. The nice caveat of the entire, "I screwed up and bought more yarn incident," was getting a mistake skein from Dee. I hardly think this was a dyeing error on her part. As a matter of fact, I am completely convinced that I have fallen prey to her deliberate machinations. Fortunately, this colorway is absolutely perfect for the Firestarter socks which have been lingering in my Ravelry queue for a while. I plan to cast on after I finish my rpms. Cheating on my current knitting by fantasizing about other projects is disgusting and wrong, but I just can't help myself. I am starting the second rpm this week in order to keep my conscience and knitting stash free and clear.

No comments: