Monday, April 21, 2008

Blah Lately


Plush Breakfast Duo
Originally uploaded by craftytails
I am feeling completely burned out these days, so not much has gone on with my knitting. A vacation is definitely in order if I can manage to leave work for a week.

The blanket is nearly 40% finished and will make a nice throw for the couch. The bouclé texture is driving me crazy and I can't wait to work on a project where the yarn doesn't attempt to hook itself on my needles.

A ribbed sock is close to completion, but I think I need to go back to the rpm's for a while. My impending Christmas knitting is leaving me worried about time. Once I move, a yarn hunt is in order for the perfect colors to make the crazy number of scarves that people have requested. One would think that I would be able to make use of the huge stash. Unfortunately, people asked for the only colors that I don't have. Neutrals. Perhaps some Cascade Ecological Wool will do the trick.

Again, feeling so... blah. Perhaps tending to the yarn babies this weekend for my friend's store will help with the inspiration problems.

No comments: